5 Round Puto Cake delicious with…
butter or grated coconut and your morning coffee, or soothing evening herbal tea!
5-Round / MINIMUM ORDER OF 8-PIECES
BEST SELLER solo size!!!
- ABOUT THIS ITEM
Puto Cake is a Filipino snack that is served any time of the year. It is the perfect dish to bring to a gathering or potluck because it’s easy to eat and to transport. It is a steamed sweet cake that is traditionally made from ground rice.
Our famous traditional Puto Cake recipe is backed with years of history of perfection, making this the perfect festive treat to bring and share with every holiday gathering!
RJ and Cae’s Homebaked Cakes owner and baker Remy has mastered her own Puto Cake recipe. She created a twist in her recipe to enhance and combine the traditional process of Puto and Cake making. We make sure to use only the freshest ingredients in every product that we make while holding true to the roots of traditional baking.
You may place your orders on our website, facebook messenger, in-store or over the phone.
- Browse our product lists so you can see our home-baked products.
- All products are MADE-TO-ORDER. Hence we make them according to our customer’s specifications.
- To confirm your order, a 50 % deposit is required ( via Palawan Remittance or Bank Deposit ).
- In case of order cancellation, deposits are non-refundable.
- Order must be made 5 days before pick up for Fondant Cakes while orders for Regular Cakes and Special Puto Cakes must be made 2-3 days before pick up.
- Kindly inform us about the size, design and other details you want for cakes.
- DELIVERY FEES vary per location.
- Currently, we only serve and deliver to Kawit and other nearby areas in Cavite. Likewise, orders can be picked up at our store at no extra charge. You can visit us here LOCATION MAP.
- You may reach us thru our cell phone number or landline, for faster response. Or send us a message thru our Facebook pageor via FB LIVE CHAT ( just click the blue pop-up icon on the lower right part of your screen )